| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergen in June is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry with rain periodically. Some 126mm (5in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 17 days.
- In June the skies in Bergen are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 18:25 long and the longest day is 19:00 long with an average length of 18:51.
- There are approximately 12:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergen June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bergen, Norway
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergen:
- Orland, Norway - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) NNE
- Trondheim, Norway - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) NE
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 328 kms (203.8 miles) NNE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 260.4 kms (161.8 miles) NE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 186.7 kms (116 miles) NE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) ENE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) ENE
- Geilo, Norway - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 2.1 kms (1.3 miles) SSE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) E
- Oslo, Norway - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) E
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) SE
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) S
- Kristiansand, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSE