| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergen in July is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist with periodic periods of rain. Some 141mm (5.6in) of water descends during on average 20 days.
- In July the skies in Bergen are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 17:07 long and the longest day is 18:53 long with an average length of 18:07.
- There are approximately 12:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergen July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bergen, Norway
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergen:
- Orland, Norway - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) NNE
- Trondheim, Norway - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) NE
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 328 kms (203.8 miles) NNE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 260.4 kms (161.8 miles) NE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 186.7 kms (116 miles) NE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) ENE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) ENE
- Geilo, Norway - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 2.1 kms (1.3 miles) SSE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) E
- Oslo, Norway - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) E
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) SE
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) S
- Kristiansand, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSE