| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergen in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist with rain, sleet or snow from time to time. Some 140mm (5.5in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 19 days.
- In April the skies in Bergen are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:34 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 15:59 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 9:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergen April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bergen, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergen:
- Orland, Norway - 429.4 kms (266.8 miles) NNE
- Trondheim, Norway - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) NE
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 328 kms (203.8 miles) NNE
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 260.4 kms (161.8 miles) NE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 186.7 kms (116 miles) NE
- Lillehammer, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) ENE
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) ENE
- Geilo, Norway - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) E
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 2.1 kms (1.3 miles) SSE
- Gardermoen, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.7 miles) E
- Oslo, Norway - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) E
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) SE
- Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) S
- Kristiansand, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SSE